Updated 9/19/2020 – 6:15 pm – ADDED Information for boys Session 5
The Diablo VBC Board met today and feel at this time we need to postpone the start of our Fall Clinics based on the air quality index is unsafe for our players and coaches.
So at this point we are cancelling the following dates: We will make sure that these dates that we need to cancel will be made up in September.
- Sunday – August 23 – Session 4 A and 4 B
- Monday – August 24 – 6,7, 8 Grade boys clinic, Girls Beach and Session 1 A
- Tuesday – August 25 – Boys Beach and Session 1 and 1 A
- (So all sessions on these dates)
We will take a look on Tuesday, what the rest of the week will look like for clinics.
We will continue to keep you updated.
Stay positive and healthy,
Diablo VBC will be running the Fall small group clinics. Click on the Session below to see the full details. Clinics are subject to change due to State/City/County guidelines
To register please email us email@example.com. When then will send you the waivers. You will fill out the waivers and mail in the payment to our PO Box.
Indoor (We are abiding by all state/city and county guidelines)
- Session 1 – NEW – 7th/8th Grade Girls – 2 Spots
- Session 2 – 7th/8th Grade Girls – FULL – Wait list only
- Session 1A – 7th/8th Grade Girls – FULL – Wait list only
- Session 2A – 5th/6th Grade Boys/Girls
- Session 3 – 6th/7th/8th Grade Boys
- Session 4 – 9th-12th Grade Girls
- 4 A – FULL – Wait list only
- 4 B
- 4 C – Full – Wait list only
- 4 D
- 4 E
- Session 5 – 9th-12th Grade Boys
Beach (We are abiding by all state/city and county guidelines)
- 9th-12th Grade – Boys
- 8th-12th Grade – Girls
- Refunds will only be given if we must cancel the program due to State/City/County recommendations. Once you start the program, you will not be able to receive a refund. We are not allowed to add any additional players to the cohort once the program starts.
If you have any questions or wish to sign up, please email us at Diablovbc@yahoo.com.