Player Parent Uniform Information – Click Here – Please wait until after Commitment night to fill out the form.
Diablo Roshambo Spiritwear – Click Here – We will give you the password tonight.
We look forward to you being apart of Diablo.
Below is the current information for Commitment Night. Make sure you review the Diablo by-laws.
- Bristow Middle School – Exercise room attached to Gym
- 855 Minnesota Ave, Brentwood 94513
Walnut Creek Division
- 12 Brentwood – Tuesday, October 25 – 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- 13/14 Brentwood – Tuesday, October 25 – 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm
What to expect
- Each meeting will last between 45 minutes to 1 hour
- We will run a Club Meeting
- We will run a Team Meeting
- Players will try on uniforms
- Fill out the NCVA Letter of Commitment – (Diablo will provide at the meeting)
- Fill out the Diablo Letter of Commitment – (Diablo will provide at the meeting)
- Fill out online form for Player/Parent Uniform Information
- Fill out Spiritwear online – (You will pay for these items separately)
- This is your time to get an understanding of expectations from the club and coach to allow you to make an informed decision on playing with Diablo VBC
What to Bring
- Phone to be able to fill out Player/Parent Uniform Information
- Check/Cash for Deposit ($600 – Check made out to Diablo VBC)
- If paying by Credit Card, we will have you call the office on October 24th – There is an extra 3.65 percent to use a credit card.
What to review
- Diablo VBC – 2022-2023 By-Laws
- Practice and Tournament Schedule for your team
- Make sure you update your USA/NCVA Membership to select Diablo VBC as your club for this season. We will send you a link from Sportsengine by 10/25 for you to do this