Diablo Valley Volleyball Club is a non-profit organization founded to provide junior boys and girls the opportunity to improve their volleyball knowledge and skills. It is our goal that each player will find the Diablo season rewarding, educational, and fun! Diablo is a member of USA Volleyball (USAV) and the Northern California Volleyball Association (NCVA), and operates under their rules and Code of Conduct.
For over 25 years, we have continued to have main club philosophies that we would like to share with you:
- Provide a friendly and family-like atmosphere where all of the girls feel supported by the coaching and administrative staff.
- To develop the players skills in a competitive, fun and positive environment.
- To promote good sportsmanship and also to develop life skills.
- To encourage each player and team to improve to their potential by season’s end.
The majority of our Diablo players have shown incredible dedication to the sport as well as to Diablo in general – the players are wonderful and things seem to be getting better every year!! We hope to have you involved in the program this upcoming season!
Diablo will adhere to the following guidelines during our Return to Play for our Beach and Summer Clinics. The safety of our athletes, coaches and families are of the utmost importance to us. These guidelines are provided for general informational purpose only and are not intended as, or should be relied upon as, specific medical or legal advice. This information will be updated as needed and subject to change.
- Diablo Valley Volleyball Club
- USA Volleyball
- Northern California Volleyball Association
- City of Walnut Creek
Additional websites to view for the most up to date information on Covid-19